Associate, Litigation Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
We are working with a leading Canadian law firm that is consistently recognized as a leader in litigation law.
Job Description – Associate, Litigation Lawyer
Due to continued growth, the firm has an immediate opening for an Associate, Litigation Lawyer to join its team in Toronto. The successful candidate will assist clients with a broad range of litigation matters.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented litigator to join a highly recognized law firm and work alongside leading practitioners.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a broad and complex litigation practice.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 2-5 years of litigation experience at a top-tier law firm or company.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Strong advocacy, communication, and interpersonal skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Miriam Leung, Director