Associate, Tax (Senior) Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
We are working with a highly recognized Canadian law firm with a world-class platform. The firm is particularly renowned for its extensive industry insight and dedication to providing effective, high-quality legal services.
Job Description – Associate, Tax (Senior) Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, the firm has an immediate opening for an Associate, Tax (Senior) Lawyer to join its team in Toronto. The successful candidate will assist clients across a broad range of tax law matters.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a team with a unique culture in a growing and dynamic firm.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a broad and complex tax law practice, including cross-border work.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 4+ years of experience in tax law experience (tax planning or tax dispute and litigation).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong client-service orientation and initiative.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Miriam Leung, Director
Visit our job board to view all of our current opportunities.