Associate, Litigation (Senior) Lawyer Job in Calgary, Canada
We are working with a respected regional firm with deep roots in the Alberta community.
Job Description – Associate, Litigation (Senior)
Due to ongoing growth, our client is seeking to add an Associate, Litigation (Senior) to its Calgary office. The preferred candidate will have between six to ten years of general litigation experience and a seasoned approach to efficient resolution. As the successful candidate, you are highly motivated and thrive in a team-oriented environment dedicated to superior client service.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a full-service firm with a practical, team-oriented approach, that believes in the value of mentorship and professional growth.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Maintain a broad civil and commercial litigation practice, including insolvency matters.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 6-10 years of general litigation experience.
- Superior advocacy, analytical and communication skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: