Associate, Personal Injury Lawyer Job in Vancouver, Canada
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
Neumann & Associates is a personal injury law firm committed to helping accident victims and their families obtain just compensation in a timely manner, so they can fully heal from their trauma.
The firm has developed its client-first approach through the provision of insightful and reliable guidance and passionate advocacy to its clients.
Job Description – Associate, Personal Injury Lawyer
Neumann & Associates has an immediate opening for an Associate, Personal Injury Lawyer to join its team in Vancouver. The successful candidate will assist clients and their families with a broad range of complex personal injury matters.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented litigator to step into a young, vibrant, and rapidly growing law firm with a full practice, in an environment that offers exceptional firm resources, a highly competitive compensation package, and an excellent opportunity for growth.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a complex plaintiff-side personal injury practice.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 3+ years of litigation experience, preferably with a focus on personal injury law.
- Excellent advocacy and technical skills, effective practice management skills, and strong client service orientation.
- General litigation experience with an interest in injury law will also be considered.
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: