Associate, Real Estate (Senior) Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
**This opportunity has been filled and is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
We are working with a well-respected and leading full-service law firm featuring a successful platform, excellent partnership opportunities, and strong support resources.
Job Description – Associate, Real Estate (Senior)
Our client has an immediate opening for an Associate, Real Estate (Senior) Lawyer to join its team in Toronto. Its Real Estate Practice Group has a thriving financing practice and works with a wide variety of owners, developers, tenants of commercial and industrial properties and condominiums, amongst others.
As the successful candidate, you will have a minimum of five years of demonstrated expertise and experience providing legal advice in real estate financing. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical, communication and technical skills with a client-centered approach. A portable practice is not required.
This is an excellent role for a talented lawyer seeking a wide range of complex work and opportunities for advancement in an open and congenial environment.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients in all areas of commercial real estate law, including commercial leasing, financings, acquisitions and dispositions, and land development.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 5+ years of real estate law experience.
- Strong analytical, communication, and technical skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Visit our job board to view all of our current opportunities.