Associate, Tax Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
A leading Canadian business law firm is seeking a junior/mid-level lawyer to join a growing practice.
Job Description – Associate, Tax
Due to ongoing growth, our client has an immediate opening for an Associate, Tax Lawyer to join its team in Toronto. As the successful candidate, you will have one to five years of tax law experience, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a strong client-focused approach. The ideal candidate will have experience advising on business succession planning, mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, and restructurings.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a collegial team with strong support and resources.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a broad and complex tax law practice.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 1-5 years of experience in tax law.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong client-service orientation and initiative.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: