Associate, Restructuring Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
We are working with a widely recognized Canadian business law firm. The firm features an innovative and entrepreneurial platform, strong support resources, and excellent partnership prospects.
Job Description – Associate, Restructuring Lawyer
Due to continued growth, the firm has an immediate opening for an Associate, Restructuring Lawyer to join its team in Toronto. The successful candidate will assist clients with a broad range of corporate restructuring matters.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a high-performing team with a thriving restructuring practice.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a complex corporate restructuring practice.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 2-5 years of corporate law experience, with a focus on restructuring matters, at a top-tier law firm or company.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Strong analytical, communication, and technical skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Miriam Leung, Director