Associate, Wills & Estates (Senior) Lawyer Job in Vancouver, Canada
We are working with a well-established full-service law firm that provides a full range of legal services to all levels of clients.
Job Description – Associate, Wills & Estates (Senior) Lawyer
Our client has an immediate opening for an Associate, Wills & Estates (Senior) Lawyer to join its team in Vancouver. The successful candidate will assist clients with a variety of sophisticated wills and estates matters.
Featuring an attractive compensation package combined with excellent benefits, this is an exceptional opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a successful law firm featuring a dynamic team and a thriving wills and estates practice.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Advise on estate planning matters, including wills, enduring powers of attorney, personal directives, and trusts.
- Advise on estate administration matters and assist Personal Representatives (Executors or Administrators) in applying for Grants of Probate or Administration.
- Participate in and support business development activities, including client relationship management.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 4-7 years of wills & estate law experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle files both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent drafting and analytical skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Trevin Sewell, Recruitment Associate