Banking and Finance Associate Lawyer Job in Calgary, Canada
Our client is one of Canada’s leading full-service law firms featuring a highly successful platform, strong support and resources, and a thriving financial services group.
Job Description – Banking and Finance Associate Lawyer
Our client has an immediate opening for a Financial Services Associate to join its Calgary team. The successful candidate will assist a comprehensive range of clients in a variety of multifaceted financial services matters. This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a top tier firm offering a dynamic work environment, opportunities for professional development and a world-class platform.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist and advise financial institutions, private lenders, and business in respect of a broad range of financial services transactions, including corporate lending, cross-border financing, syndicated bank transactions, debt restructuring, equipment leasing, and acquisition financing.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 2-5 years of banking and financial services experience at a top tier firm or company
- Strong academic record
- Excellent drafting, analytical, and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, client service orientation and entrepreneurial outlook
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: