Associate, Labour & Employment Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
**This opportunity has been filled and is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
We are working with a leading Canadian business law firm with a world-class platform. The firm provides comprehensive legal services to leading local, national, and international clients across a wide range of industries.
Job Description – Labour & Employment Associate Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, the firm has an immediate opening for a Labour & Employment Associate Lawyer to join its team in Toronto. The successful candidate will assist sophisticated corporate clients in a wide range of workplace issues. This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a highly regarded firm dedicated to fostering an innovative culture that is both professionally and personally rewarding.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients in a wide range of labour and employment issues, including wrongful dismissal, OH&S, employment standards, human rights, and labour relations.
- Advise on disciplinary matters, terminations, drafting and implementing employment contracts and workplace policies, and collective agreement interpretation.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 3-5 years of management-side labour and employment experience at a top-tier firm or company.
- Strong client service orientation and a pragmatic, business-focused outlook.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Visit our job board to view all of our current opportunities.