Banking and Finance Associate Lawyer Job in Calgary, Canada
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
We are working with a highly regarded Canadian business law firm with a world-class platform. The firm provides comprehensive legal services to leading local, national, and international clients across a wide range of industries.
Job Description – Banking and Finance Associate Lawyer
Our client has an immediate opening for a Mid-Level Banking Associate Lawyer to join its Calgary team. The successful candidate will assist a broad range of clients in a variety of complex financial services matters. This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a leading firm dedicated to fostering an innovative culture that focuses on professional growth for its associates.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist and advise financial institutions, private lenders, and businesses in respect of a broad range of financial services transactions, including corporate lending, cross-border financing, syndicated bank transactions, debt restructuring, equipment leasing, and acquisition financing.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 3-5 years of banking and financial services experience at a top tier firm or company.
- Strong academic record.
- Excellent drafting, analytical, and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, client service orientation, and a pragmatic, business-focused outlook.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Navreen Grewal, Recruitment Associate
Visit our job board to view all of our current opportunities.