Labour & Employment Associate Lawyer Job in Calgary, Canada
Our client is a leading regional firm renowned for its progressive and innovative platform. The firm’s prominence continues to grow, largely due to its commitment to recruiting talented and well-rounded lawyers.
Job Description – Labour and Employment Associate Lawyer
Our client has an immediate opening for a labour and employment associate lawyer to join its team in Calgary. The successful candidate will assist clients with a variety of employment and management-side labour matters. Offering a competitive compensation package, this is an excellent opportunity for a talented lawyer seeking to join a collaborative and collegial firm with a thriving labour & employment practice.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients across a broad range of industries with a variety of employment and labour law matters.
- Write memoranda and conduct research for various labour and employment issues.
- Assist with and prepare for administrative hearings and appeals, including labour board hearings, grievance arbitration hearings, employment standards appeals, human rights mediations, and judicial reviews.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 1-7 years of litigation experience, including employment and labour law.
- Excellent advocacy, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and client-centered approach.
This is an exclusive search
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: