Civil Litigation Associate Lawyer Job in Kingston, Canada
Ryder-Burbidge Hurley Foster (RBHF) is a full-service firm in Kingston, Ontario with a unique entrepreneurial and forward-thinking approach. Founded in 1988, RBHF works closely with individuals, families, and businesses throughout Kingston and Eastern Ontario. The firm’s lawyers leverage over 45 years of combined experience and deep roots in the community to provide clients with quality service.
Job Description – Civil Litigation Associate
RBHF has an immediate opening for a Civil Litigation Associate to join its office in Kingston. The successful candidate will assist clients in a broad range of civil litigation matters. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and team-oriented litigator to join an established firm with a collaborative work environment and a reputation for excellence.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Maintain a carriage of civil litigation files, including estate litigation, family, personal injury, insurance, amongst other areas.
- Handle day-to-day aspects of a litigation file, from initial retainer to trial, including litigation strategy, cost management, and client correspondence.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- At least six years of civil litigation experience.
- Excellent advocacy, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Alison Bennett, Director