Commercial Real Estate Partner Lawyer Job in Edmonton, Canada
Our client is a leading law firm featuring one of the top business law practices in Canada. The firm is particularly renowned for its successful platform, robust support infrastructure, and thriving transactional practice.
Job Description – Commercial Real Estate Partner Lawyer
Our client has an immediate opening for a Commercial Real Estate Partner Lawyer in its Edmonton office. The successful candidate will assist clients with a wide variety of commercial real estate law matters. This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant and thriving team committed to providing local, national, and international clients with the highest quality of service.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients in a diverse range of commercial real estate matters, including real property acquisitions and dispositions, financing, new project developments, and commercial leasing.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 8+ years of commercial real estate law experience.
- Strong leadership and practice management skills.
- Superior client service orientation.
- A full or partial portable practice is preferred.
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Alison Bennett, Director