Commercial Real Estate Partner Lawyer Job in Calgary, Canada
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
We are working with a leading law firm featuring one of the top business law practices in Canada. The firm is particularly renowned for its successful platform, robust support infrastructure, and thriving commercial real estate practice.
Job Description – Commercial Real Estate Partner Lawyer
The firm has an immediate opening for a Commercial Real Estate Partner Lawyer in its Calgary office. The successful candidate will assist clients with a wide variety of commercial real estate law matters. This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant and successful team committed to providing local, national, and international clients with the highest quality of service.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients in a diverse range of commercial real estate matters, including real property acquisitions and dispositions, financing, new project developments, and commercial leasing.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
- Provide mentorship and support to the firm’s Real Estate Group.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 8+ years of commercial real estate law experience.
- Excellent leadership and practice management skills.
- Superior client service orientation.
- A full or partial portable practice is preferred.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Sameera Sereda, Managing Partner