Partner, Environmental Toronto, Canada
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
Our client is a highly successful and progressive Canadian full-service law firm focused on strategic growth. The firm features an innovative platform, a strong commitment to practice excellence, and exceptional support and resources. The firm also offers a unique partner compensation model that rewards performance, leadership, team building and other contributions to the firm. The firm’s prominence and recognition continue to grow, largely due to its commitment to practice excellence and recruiting talented and well-rounded lawyers.
Due to ongoing growth, our client is seeking an Environmental Lawyer to join its team in Toronto.
Job Description – Environmental Partner
Our client has an immediate need for an Environmental Partner to join its team in Toronto. The successful candidate will assist clients across a broad range of environmental matters. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and ambitious lawyer seeking to join a multi-faceted team with a thriving environmental law practice.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a broad environmental advocacy practice.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
- Provide mentorship and support to the firm’s Environmental Practice Group.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 8+ years of environmental regulatory and/or litigation experience.
- A book of business is not essential
- Effective practice management skills.
- Superior client service orientation.
- Enterprising and ambitious outlook.
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Visit our job board to view all of our current opportunities.