Litigation Associate Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
Grillo Barristers is a prominent and highly successful Toronto plaintiff personal injury law firm. Since 1985, the firm has successfully prosecuted a broad range of claims, including catastrophic injuries, wrongful deaths, occupier’s liability, defective products and business and professional negligence claims, across Ontario and has settled hundreds of millions of dollars for its clients. Grillo Barristers’ team takes great pride in their work and the firm’s reputation for performance excellence and great client service.
Job Description – Litigation Associate Lawyer
Grillo Barristers has an immediate opening for a Litigation Associate Lawyer to join its team in Toronto. The successful candidate will assist individuals and their families with a broad range of personal injury matters. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented litigator to join a firm with a collaborative culture and high-performing team.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a broad and complex personal injury practice.
- Participate in and support business development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 8+ years of top-tier litigation experience.
- Passion for the law in service of injured clients.
- Exceptional work ethic and practice standards with a desire to work in a team-oriented practice.
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: