Corporate Associate Job in Vancouver, Canada
DuMoulin Black LLP is regarded as one of Canada’s premier business law boutiques. The firm represents growth-focused companies (private and public) in a variety of industries, including energy, food and beverage, industrial, life sciences, and mining and technology. They advise on matters ranging from M&A and corporate finance, to day-to-day corporate and commercial advice.
Job Description – Corporate Associate Job, Vancouver
DuMoulin Black LLP has an immediate opening for a Corporate Associate to join their Vancouver office. The Corporate Associate will assist clients in a wide range of corporate commercial matters.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients with a wide range of corporate commercial matters including purchase and sale of businesses, joint ventures, formation and structuring of businesses, financings, corporate reorganizations, corporate governance, and other general corporate matters.
- Draft various types of commercial agreements, including shareholder agreements, non-disclosure agreements, services and supply agreements, among others.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 1-4 years of top-tier corporate experience or a newly called lawyer that article at a top-tier firm.
- Demonstrated interest in corporate commercial law and developing a busy transactional practice.
- Excellent communication and drafting skills.
- Entrepreneurial and business-minded.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: