Litigation Associate Job in Lethbridge, Canada
Our client is a well-established and leading full-service firm in Lethbridge. As one of the oldest law firms in Western Canada, our client has developed deep roots in the community and is widely regarded as one of the most quality-driven firms in the Southern Alberta community.
Job Description – Litigation Associate, Lethbridge
Our client has an immediate opening for a Litigation Associate to join their office in Lethbridge. The Litigation Associate will assist clients in a broad range of litigation matters.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Conduct legal research and analysis, file reviews, and prepare memoranda.
- Draft motions and proceedings documents for civil and commercial litigation matters.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Run small litigation files with little to no assistance.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 2-6 years of general litigation experience.
- Strong research, writing, and analytical skills.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: