Corporate Securities Associate Lawyer Job in Vancouver, Canada
Our client is a leading Canadian full-service firm. The firm features a successful platform, robust support and resources, and excellent mentorship opportunities. Its corporate group includes a first-class, multi-faceted team with a thriving securities and M&A practice. The firm’s prominence continues to grow, largely due to its commitment to recruiting talented lawyers.
Job Description – Corporate Securities Associate Lawyer
Our client has an immediate opening for a Corporate Securities Associate Lawyer to join its Vancouver office. The successful candidate will assist clients on a broad range of corporate and securities law issues, including public offerings, private placements, and public M&A. Offering an internationally recognized platform and above-market compensation, this is a rare opportunity to join one of the most highly respected corporate securities groups in Canada.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist public and private companies in domestic and cross-border public offerings and private placements of debt, equity, and structured finance products.
- Assist with corporate governance requirements, continuous disclosure obligations, and general regulatory compliance matters.
- Assist with public M&A transactions, including take-over bids, plans of arrangement, and corporate reorganizations.
- Support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 3-6 years of securities and M&A experience at a top tier firm or company.
- Excellent academic records, strong work ethic, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Familiarity with the technology, cannabis, and mining sectors.
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Jeremiah Hunter, Recruitment Associate