Employment Partner Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada (8+ years)
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
Our client is a highly successful, award-winning regional law firm renowned for providing strong legal expertise in a wide variety of areas, with especially distinguished litigation and appellate practice. Consistently recognized as a top Ontario firm, the firm features an innovative platform and its lawyers are known for their commitment, drive, and success.
Job Description – Employment Partner Lawyer
Our client has an immediate opening for an Employment Partner Lawyer to join its Toronto office. The successful candidate will assist a broad range of clients with a variety of employment matters. This opportunity will appeal to a seasoned or an up-and-coming lawyer seeking competitive compensation, partnership prospects, and an exceptional platform. This is an especially exciting chance to take your practice and career to the next level.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a complex employment practice for clients across a broad range of industries.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
- Provide mentorship and support to the office’s Employment Group.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 8+ years of employment litigation experience.
- Results-driven team player orientation.
- Excellent client service, leadership, and practice management skills.
- A full or partial portable practice is preferred.
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: