Patent Agent Job in Ottawa or Toronto, Canada
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
Our client is a dynamic and progressive technology company poised for extensive growth.
Job Description – Patent Agent
Our client has an immediate opening for junior Patent Agents to join its team. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and managing the company’s Canadian patent portfolio. This position may be based out of the company’s Toronto or Ottawa office.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Provide stewardship to the company’s patent portfolio, including preparing patent applications, analyzing and reviewing pending patent applications, and developing filing strategies.
- Provide support in litigation, licensing, and other related matters as required.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- Registered USPTO/CIPO Patent Agent.
- 0-5 years of experience preparing and prosecuting US, Canadian, and/or international patent applications.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the telecommunications and/or computer fields is preferred, but not required..
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Jordan Priest, Recruitment Associate
Visit our job board to view all of our current opportunities.