Estate Planning Partner Lawyer Job in Calgary, Canada
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
Our client is a leading full-service law firm featuring one of the most successful estates practices in Canada. With a comprehensive and successful platform, the firm’s lawyers have been recognized by national and international legal guides, and their clients include leaders in almost all sectors. The firm is deeply committed to providing local, national, and international clients with the highest quality of service.
Job Description –Estate Planning Partner Lawyer in Calgary
Our client has an immediate opening for an Estate Planning Partner to join their Calgary office. The successful candidate will provide clients with expertise in estate and trust planning, cross-border planning, and estate and trust administration.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Advise on estate planning matters, including wills, enduring powers of attorney, personal directives, and trusts.
- Advise on estate administration matters and assist Personal Representatives (Executors or Administrators) in applying for Grants of Probate or Administration.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 7+ years of estate planning experience.
- Effective practice management and superior client service orientation.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Sameera Sereda, Managing Partner