Litigation Partner Job in Vancouver, Canada
MLT Aikins LLP is a full-service law firm of more than 240 lawyers with a deep commitment to Western Canada and an understanding of this market’s unique legal and business landscapes. Based out of six key centres across the four western provinces, MLT Aikins is the only law firm to have offices in Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Regina, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver.
Job Description – Litigation Partner Job in Vancouver
MLT Aikins LLP has an immediate opening for a Litigation Partner to join their team in the Vancouver office. The Litigation Partner will have responsibility over a broad range of commercial litigation matters and play a leadership role in the office’s growing litigation practice.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a broad commercial litigation practice.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
- Build, mentor, and lead the office’s litigation practice group.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- A full or partial portable client base.
- Effective practice management and superior client service orientation.
- Desire to build an office and mentor a growing team.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: