Family Lawyer Job in Calgary, Canada
Our client, Wells Family Law, is a growing and dynamic boutique family law firm based in Calgary. Established in 2017, Wells Family Law has been built on a foundation of collaboration and cooperation with a strong culture of mentorship. The firm fosters an open, supportive atmosphere that believes in empowering its people, in and out of the office. Boasting modern offices and facilities, Wells Family Law is centrally located in the heart of downtown Calgary, blocks away from the C-train line and connected to the +15 Skyway.
Job Description – Family Lawyer
Wells Family Law has an immediate opening for a mid to senior level family lawyer to join its team. The successful candidate will assist clients with a broad range of family matters. This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a unique firm offering a collaborative culture, partnership prospects, and work-life balance.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Maintain a varied case load of family files.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
- Participate in and support business development activities, including client relationship management.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 7+ years of family law experience.
- A proven track record of negotiation and dispute resolution, and courtroom experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A portable practice, as well as experience in wills and estates and/or mediation and arbitration would be considered an asset.
This is an exclusive search
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: