In-House Legal Counsel Job in Calgary, Canada
We are working with a highly regarded and established organization, renowned for its commitment to professionalism, integrity, and fairness.
Job Description – In-House Legal Counsel
Due to ongoing growth, the organization has an immediate opening for a Legal Counsel to join its in-house Corporate Finance team in Calgary. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented mid-level securities lawyer seeking to join a leading organization offering work-life balance and professional and collaborative culture.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Oversee compliance with securities law.
- Make recommendations on applications for exemptive relief.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 6-9 years of business law experience with an emphasis on securities law as it pertains to both public and private markets, including financings, M&A, and continuous disclosure.
- Strong problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
- Ability to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Jeremiah Hunter, Recruitment Associate