International Associate Lawyer Jobs in Australia, Asia, London, and New York
Our client, Ashurst LLP, is a leading international law firm with a history spanning almost two hundred years and a clear strategy for future growth. The firm is renowned for its reputation for high performance, market leading expertise, and refreshingly open and diverse culture. With 25 offices in 15 countries across Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and North America, Ashurst offers international insight of a global network combined with local market knowledge and expertise.
Job Description – International Associate Lawyers
Ashurst has immediate openings for Canadian corporate associate lawyers to join its offices in Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, London and New York. This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented commercially-minded lawyer seeking to work alongside some of the most agile and incisive thinkers in the international legal sector.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist public and private companies, financial institutions, investment funds, and government organizations with a broad range of business law matters, including corporate commercial, capital markets, project finance/infrastructure or financial services.
- Assist and work alongside the firm’s other teams and practice areas.
- Participate in business development initiatives, and develop and build relationships with client contacts.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 2-8 years of corporate commercial, capital markets, project finance/P3, or financial services experience at a top-tier law firm or company.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and drafting skills.
- Superior client service orientation.
- Enthusiasm for intellectually stimulating cross-border work.
This is an exclusive search
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Jeremiah Hunter, Recruitment Associate