Junior Associate Lawyer Job in Edmonton, Canada
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
Our client is an Edmonton-based boutique firm built on a foundation of solid legal knowledge, practical experience, and excellent client service.
Job Description – Junior Associate Lawyer
Our client has an immediate opening for a Junior Associate Lawyer to join its team in Edmonton. The successful candidate will assist senior counsel and clients with a variety of solicitor and/or litigation matters. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior lawyer to join and grow with a collaborative, multi-faceted team.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist senior counsel and clients with a broad range of solicitor and/or litigation matters, such as corporate commercial, wills & estates, real estate, or litigation.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 1-3 years of experience in at least one of the following areas: corporate commercial, wills & estates, real estate, and/or litigation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong research, writing, and analytical skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Jeremiah Hunter, Recruitment Associate