Junior Securities Associate Lawyer Job in Vancouver, Canada
MacDonald Tuskey is a corporate finance and securities boutique law firm located in North Vancouver. The firm represents domestic and international companies, individuals and other market participants in all aspects of corporate structuring, financing, M&A, private and public offerings, reverse takeovers, stock exchange listings, and initial public offerings. MacDonald Tuskey’s client base spans variety of sectors, including mining, oil & gas, retail, manufacturing, technology, life sciences, and alternative energy/green industries.
Job Description – Junior Securities Associate Lawyer
MacDonald Tuskey is seeking a talented junior securities associate lawyer to join its team. The successful candidate will assist clients with a wide variety of financing, business combination, and merger & acquisitions transactions. Offering a competitive compensation package in line with the downtown Vancouver market, this is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and firm committed to top-tier transactional work in a collegial work environment.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients with domestic and cross-border public offerings and private placements of debt, equity, and structured finance products.
- Assist with corporate governance requirements, continuous disclosure obligations, and general regulatory compliance matters.
- Assist with M&A transactions, including take-over bids, plans of arrangement, and corporate reorganizations.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 0-3 years of experience in corporate finance, M&A, and/or securities law.
- Recently called lawyers from a top-tier, downtown firm considering a transition to a corporate securities-focused practice will also be considered.
- Strong drafting, communication, and analytical skills.
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: