Litigation Associate Lawyer Job in Coquitlam, Canada
Our client, Spraggs Law, is one of the most recognized law firms in British Columbia, serving clients across the province on a range of litigation matters. Based in Coquitlam, the firm is perhaps best known for its leading plaintiff personal injury practices, having been built over multiple generations, on a team-based model that leverages a collaborative, organizational culture, achieving exceptional results for their clients.
Job Description – Litigation Associate Lawyer
As part of the firm’s continued growth strategy, Spraggs Law is expanding to provide a broader range of litigation services to the local market. As a result, the firm is seeking to selectively add a litigation associate with two to five years of experience to its growing team. The successful candidate will be joining the firm during an excited period of expansion, with the opportunity to help build the broader litigation practice in the market, while continuing to service personal injury clients through the transition phase.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading litigation firm during an exciting phase of growth. The position offers an exceptional compensation package, including comprehensive benefits.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a broad and complex litigation practice.
- Participate in and support business development opportunities.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 2-5 years of litigation experience.
- Strong legal analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment on broad range of complex litigation matters.
- Trial experience, ideally with prior experience in personal injury matters (plaintiff or defence), would be a strong asset.
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Jeremiah Hunter, Recruitment Associate