Oil and Gas Partner Job in Calgary, Canada
Our client is a leading Canadian law firm. It is highly regarded for its successful national platform, strong support and resources, and a first-class and thriving energy practice group.
Job Description – Oil and Gas Partner in Calgary
Our client is seeking lateral partners with established oil & gas practices to join their Calgary office. The partner will advise oil & gas clients on a broad range of matters across the entire energy sector and play a key role in leading and building the office’s energy practice.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a broad transactional oil & gas practice.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
- Build, mentor, and lead the office’s energy practice group.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- A full or partial portable client base.
- Effective practice management and superior client service orientation.
- Desire to build an office and mentor a growing team.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: