Mediator (Senior) Lawyer Job in Calgary, Canada
We are working with a well-regarded, full-service law firm with deep roots in the Calgary community.
Job Description – Mediator (Senior) Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, the firm has an immediate opening for a Mediator (Senior) Lawyer to join its team in Calgary. The successful candidate will assist clients with a variety of wills & estates law matters, with a focus on estate mediation.
This is an excellent leadership opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a growing firm offering a thriving wills & estates practice and a collaborative culture that is professionally and personally rewarding.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manages a complex wills & estates practice, with a focus on estate mediation.
- Participate in and support business development activities, including client relationship management.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 8+ years of wills & estates law experience with a focus on estates mediation.
- 8+ years of wills & estates law experience, with a focus on estate mediation.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and technical skills.
- Strong practice management skills and superior client service orientation.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: