Mid-Level Banking Associate Lawyer Job in London, United Kingdom
Our client, a leading international law firm, is seeking to add a mid-level banking lawyer to its team in London, UK. The firm’s financial institutions practice features leading lawyers renowned for their cutting-edge industry knowledge and unique practical approach.
Job Description – Mid-Level Banking Associate Lawyer in London, UK
Our client has an immediate opening for a Mid-Level Banking Associate Lawyer to join its team in London, United Kingdom. The successful candidate will work with a broad range of clients on complex, often high-profile financial services matters. Offering one of the most attractive compensation packages in London, this is an excellent opportunity for a talented lawyer seeking to join a leading international law firm that focuses on professional growth for its associates.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist and advise financial institutions, private lenders, and businesses in respect of a broad range of financial services transactions, in the UK and abroad.
- Assist and work alongside the firm’s other teams and practice areas.
- Participate in business development initiatives and develop client contacts by organizing seminars for key clients, including providing client training.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 3-7 years of banking law experience at a top-tier firm.
- Strong academic record, superior client service orientation and an appetite for business development, and exceptional communication and drafting skills.
- Financial regulatory experience is preferred but not essential.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: