Mid-Level Litigation Associate Lawyer Job in Calgary, Canada
We are working with one of Canada’s leading business law firms. The firm features a comprehensive and world-class platform and its clients include leaders across all sectors. Its litigation group consists of high performing lawyers with a vibrant and thriving practice.
Job Description – Mid-Level Litigation Associate Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, the law firm has an immediate opening for a mid-level litigation associate lawyer to join its team in Calgary. The successful candidate will assist a broad range of clients with a variety of civil and commercial litigation matters. This is a great opportunity for a talented litigator to join a leading firm that fosters a high-performance culture.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a complex civil and commercial litigation practice.
- Handle day-to-day aspects of litigation files, from initial retainer to trial, including file analysis, litigation strategy, and client correspondence.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 4-7 years of litigation experience at a top-tier firm or company.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Strong advocacy, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated and entrepreneurial personality.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: