Senior Real Estate Associate Lawyer Job in Vancouver, Canada
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
We are working with a leading Vancouver firm recognized for the sophistication of its commercial and real estate practice. The firm is renowned for its entrepreneurial and successful platform and its commitment to the professional growth of its associates.
Job Description – Senior Real Estate Associate Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, the firm has an immediate opening for a senior real estate associate lawyer to join its team in Vancouver. The successful candidate will assist clients with a variety of real estate law matters. This is a great opportunity to work in a collaborative and innovative environment that fosters a high-performance culture and provides outstanding client service.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients in all areas of real estate law, including financing, acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, and land development.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 5-7 years of real estate law experience.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Entrepreneurial and collegial outlook.
- Strong leadership with a mind for creative solutions.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: