Partner, Environmental in Vancouver, Canada
Our client is a leading Canadian law firm renowned for practice excellence and strong client service orientation. The firm’s lawyers have been recognized by national and international legal guides, and their clients include leaders in almost all sectors. Its regulatory group is renowned for its expertise, knowledge, and insight into the intricate environmental issues facing corporate decision makers, lenders, and regulators.
Job Description – Partner, Environmental
Due to ongoing growth, our client is seeking to add a Partner, Environmental to its team in Vancouver. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of seven years of regulatory and/or solicitor experience with expertise in environmental law matters.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a broad solicitor based environmental practice.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
- Provide mentorship and support to the firm’s Environmental Practice Group.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 7-15 years of regulatory and environmental law experience.
- Effective practice management skills.
- Superior client service orientation.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
This is an exclusive search.
The Counsel Network is committed to building a diverse legal community through our inclusive business and recruitment practices. We value diversity of experience, expertise, and background, and strive to eliminate barriers historically encountered by marginalized groups. We recognize that an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workforce benefits and enriches both the legal profession and the greater community.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: