Senior Relationship Counsel Lawyer Job in Vancouver, Canada
Our client is a highly regarded and established organization renowned for its commitment to professionalism, integrity, and fairness.
Job Description – Senior Relationship Counsel Lawyer
Our client has an immediate opening for a Senior Relationship Counsel Lawyer. The Senior Relationship Counsel will be responsible for enhancing the relationships between the organization and external legal counsel.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented mid-level to senior litigator seeking to join a leading organization offering work-life balance and a professional and collaborative culture.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Strengthen working relationships with external law firms.
- Design and develop content for contract administration, including conversations about capacity and intake, billing practices, audit goals and results, and all other contractual questions, etc.
- Provide legal direction on tort claims, both directly and indirectly, including complex, high profile, escalated and sensitive legal matters.
- Develop and monitor progress against external counsel report cards (KPI’s and metrics).
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree.
- Active and in Good Standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 8+ years of insurance defence litigation, including trial experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to effectively drive results.
- Good administrative and technology capabilities.
- Strong advocacy and influencing skills.
- Ability to work with others in a problem-solving capacity.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: