Associate, Bankruptcy & Insolvency Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
Our client is a leading Canadian law firm with a full-service platform, a strong reputation for practice excellence, and robust support and resources. The firm’s Bankruptcy & Insolvency group features a highly successful practice and leading lawyers.
Offering excellent partnership and career growth prospects, this is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious lawyer to join an entrepreneurial, growing, and successful firm.
Job Description – Associate, Bankruptcy & Insolvency Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, our client is seeking to add an Associate, Bankruptcy & Insolvency with a minimum of two years experience to its team in Toronto. The successful candidate will assist individuals, lenders, and corporations in a wide variety of bankruptcy and insolvency matters.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Manage a varied case load of bankruptcy & insolvency files.
· Participate in and support business development activities, including client relationship management.
· Work with senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
· LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
· Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
· 2-5 years of bankruptcy & insolvency law experience at a top tier firm.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This is an exclusive search.
The Counsel Network is committed to building a diverse legal community through our inclusive business and recruitment practices. We value diversity of experience, expertise, and background, and strive to eliminate barriers historically encountered by marginalized groups. We recognize that an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workforce benefits and enriches both the legal profession and the greater community.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
416.364.6654 / 604.643.1708