Associate, Commercial Real Estate Lawyer Job in the Greater Toronto Area, Canada
Job Description – Commercial Real Estate Associate
Our client, an established and reputable full-service real estate company, has an immediate need for a Commercial Real Estate Lawyer to join its team. The successful candidate will assist clients in all areas of commercial real estate law.
This is a great opportunity for a talented lawyer to become a member of a strong legal team and join a successful organization committed to fostering work-life balance.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients in all areas of commercial real estate, including commercial leasing, financings, acquisitions and dispositions, and land development.
- Provide support to business units and senior counsel.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 5-10 years of commercial real estate experience at a top tier firm or company.
- Excellent drafting, analytical, and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, client service orientation, and an entrepreneurial outlook.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: