Associate, Restructuring Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
We are working with a leading Canadian business law firm serving the country’s preeminent domestic and multinational corporations on a variety of transaction, advocacy, and advisory matters. The firm features an innovative and entrepreneurial platform, strong support resources, and excellent partnership prospects.
Job Description – Associate, Restructuring Lawyer
The firm has an immediate opening for an Associate, Restructuring Lawyer to join its team in Toronto. The successful candidate will assist clients with a broad range of complex restructuring and related transaction matters.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a highly regarded firm dedicated to fostering an innovative culture that is both professionally and personally rewarding.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients with a variety of restructuring transactions, including acquisitions, reorganizations, recapitalizations, receivership proceedings, and corporate insolvency restructurings.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 2-5 years of corporate commercial experience with a focus on corporate restructuring at a top-tier law firm.
- Excellent technical, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business acumen and excellent client management skills.
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial nature.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: