Associate, Wills & Estates Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
We are working with an internationally recognized full-service law firm renowned for resolving complex business and litigation matters.
Job Description – Associate, Wills & Estates Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, the firm has an immediate opening for an Associate, Wills & Estates Lawyer to join its team Toronto. The successful candidate will assist clients, ranging from individuals and families to private trust companies and investment companies, across a wide range of wills & estates matters.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and talented lawyer to join a leading law firm offering complex work, a team-oriented environment, and robust opportunities for career growth.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Advise on estate planning matters, including wills, enduring powers of attorney, personal directives, and trusts.
- Advise on estate administration matters and assist Personal Representatives (Executors or Administrators) in applying for Grants of Probate or Administration.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
- Participate in and support business development activities, including client relationship management.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 3-7 years of wills & estates law experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle files both independently and as part of a team.
- Tax experience is preferred, but not required.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Visit our job board to view all of our current opportunities.