Intellectual Property Litigation Associate Job in Toronto, Canada
Our client is consistently recognized among the very best law firms in Canada. The firm features a successful and progressive platform, exceptional support and resources, and excellent partnership prospects. Its intellectual property litigation team comprises best-in-class lawyers, patent agents, and trademark agents. Their prominence and recognition continue to grow, largely due to the firm’s commitment to recruiting talented and well-rounded lawyers with diverse interests.
Job Description – Intellectual Property Litigation Associate
Our client has an immediate opening for an Intellectual Property Litigation Associate to join their team in Toronto. The IP Litigation Associate will assist clients in resolving disputes and litigate their IP rights.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Represent clients in IP litigation and enforcement, and IP portfolio management.
- Develop and execute IP strategies before and throughout a suit.
- Mediate and arbitrate IP-related disputes.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 5-7 years of experience in intellectual property litigation.
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial nature.
- Technical degree in electrical or mechanical engineering, computer science, chemistry, or physics.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: