Solicitor Job in Lethbridge, Canada
Our client is a well-established and leading full-service firm in Lethbridge. As one of the oldest law firms in Western Canada, our client has developed deep roots in the community and is widely regarded as one of the most quality-driven firms in the Southern Alberta community.
Job Description – Solicitor Job in Lethbridge
Our client has an immediate opening for a Solicitor to join their office in Lethbridge. The Solicitor Associate will assist clients in a broad range of solicitor matters.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients with matters relating to real estate, corporate/commercial, wills, and estates, and/or tax law.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure that deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 2-6 years of broad solicitor experience.
- Strong research, writing, and analytical skills.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: