Partner, IP Litigation Lawyer Job in the Toronto, Canada
**This opportunity has been filled and is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
Our client is a full-service law firm with a successful intellectual property litigation practice and strong platform.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a successful firm, collegial team, and step into a full practice. A portable practice is not required.
Job Description – Partner, IP Litigation Lawyer
Our client has an immediate need for a Partner, IP Litigation Lawyer to join its team in Toronto. The successful candidate will have a minimum of eight years of strong IP litigation experience, including trademark, patent, and copyright litigation. The ideal candidate will be ambitious and detail-oriented with excellent leadership, verbal and written communication, and time and practice management skills.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a varied case load of IP litigation files, including trademark, patent, and copyright matters.
- Participate in and support business development activities, including client relationship management.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 8+ years of relevant IP litigation experience.
- Detail-oriented with excellent leadership, time and practice management skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
This is an exclusive search.
The Counsel Network is committed to building a diverse legal community through our inclusive business and recruitment practices. We value diversity of experience, expertise, and background, and strive to eliminate barriers historically encountered by marginalized groups. We recognize that an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workforce benefits and enriches both the legal profession and the greater community.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
416.364.6654 / 604.643.1708
Visit our job board to view all of our current opportunities.