Associate, Litigation Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
Our client is consistently recognized among the very best law firms in Canada. The firm features a successful and progressive platform, exceptional support and resources, and excellent partnership prospects.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a diverse litigation practice with room for growth and development, direct client interaction, and autonomy over files.
Job Description – Associate, Litigation Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, our client has an immediate opening for a Mid-Level Litigation Associate Lawyer to join their team in Toronto. The successful candidate will have one to three years of experience representing clients in a broad range of civil and commercial litigation matters.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Manage a varied and complex civil and commercial litigation practice.
· Conduct legal research and analysis, file reviews, and prepare memoranda.
· Provide support to senior counsel and ensure that deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
· LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
· Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
· 1-3 years of litigation experience.
· Excellent oral and written advocacy skills.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
This is an exclusive search.
The Counsel Network is committed to building a diverse legal community through our inclusive business and recruitment practices. We value diversity of experience, expertise, and background, and strive to eliminate barriers historically encountered by marginalized groups. We recognize that an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workforce benefits and enriches both the legal profession and the greater community.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
416.364.6654 / 604.643.1708