Our 7 most popular blog posts of 2018
From interview tips to compensation predictions, and everything in between, our team has written a lot of blog posts over the last twelve months.
As we approach the end of the year, we’ve rounded up a list of our top seven most read blog posts for 2018.
- The 12 best interview questions asked by lawyer candidates – Our top read blog post of the year. The title says it all. Find out what questions you should be asking your interviewer before you head into your next interview.
- The future for lawyers: opportunities and challenges – Ever wonder where the legal profession is heading? Read our post to find out how the profession has changed and what the upcoming challenges and opportunities are for lawyers heading into the future.
- Top four compensation predictions for in-house counsel in 2019 – Whether you are senior management or HR seeking information on compensation trends in preparation for salary discussions with your legal team, or you are in-house counsel preparing yourself for your own salary negotiations, consider our predictions heading into the new year.
- How to address a gap in your legal career – Have you taken some time off from your legal career and are now looking to get back to the office? Here are our top tips for addressing a career gap on your resume.
- Predictions for the Canadian legal profession in 2019 – What’s in store for the legal profession next year? Our managing partner, Dal Bhathal, gives her top predictions for the lawyer recruitment landscape and legal industry in 2019.
- Time management tips for law associates – Our top suggestions for making the most of your busy desk.
- The importance of building a strong candidate-recruiter relationship – Find out why having a solid connection with your legal recruiter matters. Gather tips for making the most of your relationship with your recruiter.
Stay up-to-date on the latest in legal recruitment and talent management – check out the latest posts on our blog.